In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the lives of college students have drastically changed.During the COVID-19 outbreak, colleges and universities implemented new health and safety measures, such as virtual learning, physical distancing protocols, and other safety guidelines, to reduce the risk of virus transmission on their campuses.College life after Covid-19 will be characterized by increased safety protocols, remote learning, and an emphasis on virtual engagement.
COVID Protocol at IHS
At IHS we keep in mind to maintain the COVID protocol. We follow a strict COVID guidelines as per Govt. norms. The Indian Government has issued guidelines for educational institutions, including colleges and universities, to help them cope with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Institute of Health Sciences ensures that basic public health measures such as frequent handwashing, social distancing, and wearing face masks are followed by staff in our campus and on.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet is maintained between individuals while in classrooms.
- We ensure that the classrooms and other common areas are well-ventilated, and that contactless temperature checks are conducted for all students entering the premises.
- Our institution ensures that all staff and students have access to sanitizers, soaps and water for frequent handwashing.
- We ensure that all students have access to face masks.
- IHS encourages students to stay at home if feeling unwell.
- Our institutions ensure that all staff and students are provided with timely, accurate, and evidence-based information on COVID-19 and they are encouraged to follow established protocols.
- IHS is well-prepared to deal with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19, and we also keep an eye on the possible symptoms of the new variant.
- In addition, we have enhanced our cleaning protocols and have implemented new technologies to help detect and respond to potential covid cases quickly.
- We have also increased the number of hand sanitizer stations across campus.
- Finally, our website is dedicated to covid-related information, resources, and updates. This website will provide you with the latest news and updates about our covid policies and procedures.
- Our campus is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our community.
- We want to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable and successful experience while on campus.
- We have implemented a number of measures to ensure that our campus remains covid free.
- In case of rise in the cases we limit the number of people in each classroom and other common areas of campus.
- Look out for the symptoms of the new COVID variant.
Symptoms associated with the new variants may include:
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
It is our collective responsibility to ensure that our campus is Covid-Free. By following the guidelines set by our local health officials and adhering to the social distancing measures, we can all help to keep our campus safe and healthy. Let’s do our part so that the semester can go on without incident.