Rules & Regulation
The faculty members of Institute of Health Sciences are instructed to maintain the ethics, discipline and integrity in the academic premises. The behavior and conduct of a teacher is always significant for the institution. All the faculties are advised to obey norms, instructions, rules and regulations implemented by the Institution. The violation of the code of conduct may be suicidal for their career.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR COLLEGE
- The college gives utmost priority for discipline and every one, student or staff, is bound to follow the rules and regulations of the college and maintain strict discipline
- Under disciplinary action, the principal is empowered to fine, suspend or even expel a student from the college in the interests of the institution
- Students are not permitted to possess or use Mobile Phones inside the clinics or classrooms, & library
- BROWSING IS NOT ALLOWED DURING LAB HOURS. Staff and students are not allowed to misuse the internet facilities
- Every Student shall conduct himself / herself in such a way so to cause no disturbance to the working of the classes or to fellow students
- RAGGING, CONSUMING ALCOHOL AND SMOKING ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE HOSTEL AND COLLEGE CAMPUS
- No function shall be arranged by the students in the hostel or college campus without prior permission from the principal
- Writing on walls, pillars, bath rooms, furniture or black boards is strictly prohibited and are punishabl
- The cost of any damage, if caused to college property will be charged to the accounts of the students responsible for the damage in addition to disciplinary action
- Students are advised to switch off fans and lights when they leave the class rooms
- Furniture in the class rooms should not be moved or displaced unless directed by the college authorities
- No one will be allowed to whistle, hoot, shout or sing aloud while travelling in the bus. They are also not allowed to throw papers or other articles while travelling
- No students shall remain in the hostel during class – hours unless he / she is sick and is permitted to be on leave
- Students have to take without fail all the necessary items such as hall ticket, admit card, pen, pencil, calculator, Scale, rubber, etc., to the test / exam hall
- Students should wear appropriate attire formal wear, aprons identity cards in the class clinics, laboratories and library
- Driving travelling by college bus, students are excepted to show dignified behaviors and protect the institution property.
- Students will have to sit through the entire period scheduled for the internal tests and university examinations
- The Principal may organise mock test rehearsal , extra classes which are building on poor performing students
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR LIBRARY
- Only one book can be borrowed at a time for seven days.
- Newspapers, journals, periodicals, audio visual materials and reference collections cannot available for circulation
- The students are advised always to carry their I-card while visiting the library.
- Books will be issued on presentation of the library card. Students are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any type of damage or mutilation noticed at the time of return.
- Students are require to handle the books/ Journal very carefully; marking with pencil, writing or highlighting, tearing the pages on Library books is strictly prohibited. If anyone is found doing so, he will be penalized as per library rule
- If borrowed book is not return to the library on time, overdue fine will be charged of Rs 3.00/ per day for first 3 days afterwards Rs 5.00/- per day. but if it is holiday then is their is no penalty.
- If a student fails to return an overdue book in 30 days from the due date double cost the borrowed book and overdue fine will be charge for the delay period.
- In case of loss of a book borrowed by the member , he/she will either replace the same title (same or latest edition) or double cost of the book with over due fines.
- In case of emergency Materials/Books can be recalled any time.
- Please keep your cell phone switched off before entering the library. It is strictly prohibited inside the library.
- Furniture in the class rooms should not be moved or displaced unless directed by the college authorities.
- No one will be allowed to whistle, hoot, shout or sing aloud while travelling in the bus. They are also not allowed to throw papers or other articles while travelling.
- No students shall remain in the hostel during class – hours unless he / she is sick and is permitted to be on leave.
- Students have to take without fail all the necessary items such as hall ticket, admit card, pen, pencil, calculator, Scale, rubber, etc., to the test / exam hall.
- Students should wear appropriate attire formal wear, aprons identity cards in the class clinics, laboratories and library.
- Please handle all the library materials including books, journals, PCs with proper care and delete all the files created by you in the PCs of the library before leaving.
- New book will be issue after 05 days from the date f accessing.
- Strictly prohibited not to carry bags/foods etc. inside the library. The students are supposed to keep their belongings at the property counter. The library will not be responsible for loss of personal belonging including laptops, cell phone, etc.
- For the re-issue of any book, the borrower must bring the book with library card to the Library. Re-issue of a book can be done only when there is no demand for it.
- The loss of library card should be reported to the Librarian immediately. Duplicate card may be issued against formal application and fine. If any book is found on the lost card, double the price of the book is to be paid by the user.
- Circulation Counter will be closed at 4.30 pm. After that no documents can be issued and photocopied. photocopied.
- Library borrower cards are valid for the entire duration of the course to access library facilities. At the end of the course borrower cards shall be returned to the library.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR HOSTEL
- These rules and regulations are complementary to the rules and regulations of college.
- There are 6 hostels run by the management in the college campus, 3 for boys and the other for girls.
- Inmates of the hostels should strictly abide by the rules and regulations of the hostels. A declaration to this effect should be signed at the time of admission.
- The Warden / Dy. Warden shall act as the local guardian of the inmates of the hostel.
- No student is permitted to leave the hostel without the consent of parents and without permission from the Warden.
- While going outside the hostel premises, the inmates should maintain discipline and their behavior and conduct should be impeccable so as to keep up the honour and prestige of the College. If there is any complaint against any of the inmates regarding his / her misbehavior, severe disciplinary action will be taken, which may even lead to expulsion from the Hostel or College.
- The principal is vested with powers to regulate the hostel admission assisted by the respective wardens and to enforce general discipline in the hostels. Admission may be refused to any student seeking the same, and any inmate may be dismissed without assigning reason, if they indulge with any gross misbehavior/ misconduct.
- Inmates are not permitted to organize any picnic or pleasure trip without the permission of the principal. No unauthorized meetings or activities are permitted in the premises of the hostels. Any such meeting or activity will be viewed very seriously and action which may include dismissal from the Hostel will be taken against the organizers.
- Guests / day scholars are not allowed to stay in the hostels. Action will be taken against if any guest / day scholar is found in the rooms.
- Rooms shall be kept neat and tidy. The inmates are responsible for the care of the furniture and fittings in their respective rooms. For loss or damage to hostel property the inmates will be penalized and the cost will be recovered from them.
- Students should board the college bus from the Hostel in time.
Terms & Conditions- IMAT 2021
Our Return Policy
First, thanks for enrolling in the IMAT 2021 examination. We are proud of your decision for enrolling yourself in this exam. Because of the strict rules and regulations, Institute of Health Science (IHS) is unable to support return under any circumstance. After paying the admission fee, you have to be part of the examination or choose to leave. We want the best for aspirants. If you are having doubts or queries, kindly drop an email. The college will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Our Cancellation Policy
HIS India appreciates your decision towards stepping back from the admission but all fees of IMAT 2021 are final. No candidate is allowed to withdraw the admission fee once paid. Yes, you have the option of not attending or enrolling as per your circumstances. Institute of Health Science (IHS) regret for this inconvenience, however, you must understand the value of this examination and the course. Not attending is not good for your career. You can send an e-mail to the authority for more information. But keep in mind; we are helpless when it comes to cancellation. So, kindly participate in the examination for building a successful medical career.
Our Refund Policy
The admission fees for IMAT 2021 paid by the students are completely non-refundable no matter what the condition. They are liable to join the course as per given schedule. This decision is taken in favour for students. It will benefit them by enabling them to come forward and go for the exam without any hesitance. Changes to the policy might be done later if any decision comes from the higher authorities. In case of any confusion and question, you can get in touch to Institute of Health Science (IHS) by dropping a mail or contacting to the given helpline number.